Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dumb ass BROADS (taken from some BROAD's blog because I am terminally bored)

Mailee and I managed to spend my entire bonus check at the mall today... bought out Nordstrom’s. Couldn’t stop shopping and releasing our aggressions towards men by releasing our credit cards to the registers. It was exhausting and we left with hurting feet and aching backs – but damn, we are gonna look good in these new clothes! NBSP!!!!!


YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! TAKE THAT MEN! I drink cosmo's, watch "Sex in the City," and listen to Destiny Child's Independant woman 23.4 hours a day. And if you ask, no its not on repeat, I burned a whole CD full of one song, so what! Remember when burning a bra was the coolest thing a woman could do? I don't know about you men, but I FELT the burning anger like a hot poker in my side of the women slamming their credit cards down at Nordstrom's to protest our overbearing brutality as they bought wrinkle cream, hooded sweatshirts, chocolate, and granny panties soon to be littered with skid marks.

I could break into that age old men do x when they perform Z action and women do Y BECAUSE ITS SO FREE SPIRITED AND CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! but I choose not to. Suffice it to say, you don't have to cast your net too far in this world to rake in a heap of dumbasses, male or female. By the way, what the hell does NBSP mean...

No Boy's Spunk Please? No idea

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Officially Fabulous said...

That's some funny shit! I like your blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home