Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Letter to the Collegian

Hopefully this gets published. I'm sick and tired of whiny fans bitching about college students being college students so here was the letter I wrote in true Pineapple fashion.

Fan's reaction to Fan's reaction:
I am sick and tired of reading letters to the editor about how horrible PSU students are and how horrible we behaved at the game. I have one question for all you "haters" out there, ask the players how they would rate the fans?? The fans were more or less responsible for making OSU burn two time outs, causing confusion on the field for the Buckeyes, and pumping the players up. Ohk, so there were some "bad words" chanted. Guess what? This isn't a church league basketball game, its a freaking college football game (please BOLD college!)! You are coming into an environment with 10's of thousands of young adults age 18-25 who don't care what you think about what we say. Be prepared! We, the "real" fans, created a hostile environment for the opposing team not by sipping tea, golf clapping with scattered "Huzzah's!" but by jumping around and screaming Zombie Nation, WE ARE PENN STATE, and of course, the controversial F$$$ the Buckeyes until we lost our voices. I don't buy an ice cream cone expecting it to be warm, expecting us to "behave" to whatever sacred standards you whining fans have is just about as dumb. I am proud of my pride....are you? Now that's class!

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Aventius said...

Your comments have offended me. Repent or you will go to hell.
-Jerry Falwell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home