Thursday, September 08, 2005

Just So People Know Where I'm Coming From

I've been getting alot of flak (again) recently for my views on life. I would like to use this post to clarify how I view the world, if you don't like it, check this out and bang your head into a wall for four hours (I have to admit I moved the cursor over their names for about 5 minutes at full volume before I even realized it).

Gun Control:
For ( 1+ Republican)

Big Government:
Against (1+ Republican)

Prayer in Schools:
Against (1+ Democrat)

Abortion:
??? (1+ ???)

Death Penalty:
For in most cases (1+ Republican)

Affirmative Action: (2 pics)
Against (0+ Republican, 0+ Democrat)

Social Security:
Against (1+ Republican)

Flat Tax:
For (1+ Teve Torbes)

Capitolism:
For (1+ Republican)

Universal Health Care:
Against (1+ Republican)

Operation "Iraqi Freedom": (no sense picture, just funny)
Against (Well I guess that 1+ Democrat, gotta support the troops or die)

Free Air Waves i.e. REAL freedom of speech (i.e. not flipping out when we see a breast on TV):
FOR: (1+ Democrat)

Total:
Republican: 6
Democrat: 3
Other: 2

So why am I so "liberal" huh.... good question. First off, my main two points of disention with the current adminstration are 1) Where they think God belongs.(apparently everywhere) 2) Questioning leadership isn't "liberal" its fucking American assholes. You've read enough of my stuff to know where I lie without me repeating myself like Kanye West.

6 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Capitalism and small government aren't republican issues, at least now how they're voting these days.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger AmandaMae said...

TELETUBBIES!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I heart you leftie :)

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah well anonymous, a Democrat wants to ban violence from TV which violates that one too. Pick everything apart why don't you, ITS JUST SOCIAL COMMENTARY. Especially when you write as "anonymous" don't expect any pity from me. Enjoy the site JOHN?JANE DOE

Sincerely,
ANNONYMOUS
SITTING ON PINEAPPLES

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Aventius said...

Amanda... if you think he's a "leftie," you obviously have never met a true leftie... although thats understandable when you live in Alabama. Just because he's left of your right wing ways doesn't make him a leftie. If anything he's a right leaning moderate. Get your facts straight.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger AmandaMae said...

Dave....dont hate on us Southern girls now....remember I am surrounded by drunken rednecks most of the time...it tends to wear off :-) Plus, I just love to irritate my bother...its oh so much fun!!!

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me someone else heard Chris Rock say "President Bush Hates midgets"?!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home