Wednesday, November 09, 2005

How to Make Your Own Pop Song

I am so fed up with current music, especially when people have the balls to call themselves artists. The same 5 people in the biz write probably 70% of the music. So to knock down that percentage, the pineapple man is giving you the key to millions. Use these formulas to make any song in any one of the following styles

Genre:
Rock
Style:
slow ballad

I have ___ problems
Only ___ can help me
____ save me
_____ darkness
_____ light
No one can help me
only ____ can save me

repeat 4 times

Genre:
Pop
Style:
Shitty Girl Group

I'm free from_____
No looking back
Love ____
Love____
I'm a brat
Give me a reason to stay
Don't break my heart
I'm free from _____

repeat 4 times

Genre:
Rap
Style:
Bling Bling

I got _____ in my crib
I have ____ chains
Drink ____ with ____ ho's
listen when I talk
Party_____ Club_____
Club______ DJ____ Ho's
I'm the greatest

Chorus
Club ____ Ho's ____ Drink____
Club ____ Ho's ____ Drink____
Bitches

Genre:
Punk
Style:
Shitty 18 year old garage band

My ____ grounded me today
______ pick me up at the mall
______ darkness
Only you can take away all this pain
So much pain and I'm only 18
Collect ______ pokemon with me
Put a dog collar on to look dumb like me

whiny chorus:
Yeah whooooo yeah whooooooo
Love you darcy
yeah whooooo yeah hooooooo
Don't love you nancy

Genre:
Country
Style:
???

Git __ Done
trucks _______ out on the river
Freedom and singing
______ my cousin last night
Big Country rolls_______
Git __ Done




Just remember I get 30% of whatever you make off this :)

6 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Reezay said...

You are such a genius! I knew that brilliant and EXPENSIVE PSU education would come in handy someday! You've used it to single-handedly figure out all styles of music!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger NoOneSpecial said...

Don't you have a job? What the hell do you do all day at work? Are you paid to chat with me and Snyder on AIM all day and blog your random thoughts? If so, good job my friend. You should have put up a template for a blues song. They're all the same also. About being poor and how the white man keeps the brother man down. And by the way, there's no reason to boycott Alabama....no one goes on vacation there anyways!!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Aventius said...

You are forgetting two important types. What about the Btard genre ballad... and what about "My Ass Is On Fire!"

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh... the infamous B-tard ballad, and to think I had almost forgotten, it's been so long... certainly all classics.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Aventius said...

infamous... thats like more than famous, right?

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger AmandaMae said...

I just remember B-tard running around downtown last fall with a Dildo arm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home